Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Being Human and stuff.

Excitingly my Being Human novel comes out next February, and you can already buy it. It has Mitchell on the cover and features bingo. This is all you need to know. You can also buy the other books by the lovely Simon and Mark, or, naturally, watch the show in January.

In further exciting news, you can apparently pre-order a Doctor Who Audiobook by me from Amazon too.

Or, you can simply get on with wrapping Christmas Presents. Totally up to you.

7 comments:

Skip said...

Thanks Jaime. Should I want "sex520" with "gogobox" and sushi, I shall most certainly click the link.

Caliope said...

You've just been quoted by Mr Howard on the Christmas Special of 'Mock The Week' ! It was the 'good at gay sex, cry afterwards' one. He said it was from his entry on Wikipedia, but we know the truth. Damn those plagarists to Hell !

Skip said...

???

BANG.

*sheepishly waves*

Skip said...

I've checked. It's true. Er. Right, thanks for that.

Clearly my powers of cyber-stalking are mighty. So, now all I have to think of are sufficiently creepy things to say about Lee Pace and weird Simon from Misfits.

Sarah said...

on the being human book: no way?!

Skip said...

yes way! what a fun year it's been!

richardwatts said...

Given that this is my second favourite BBC series after Doctor Who, I shall purchase a copy of your book as soon as I have paid off some of my Xmas-inspired credit card debt. Promise. In the meantime, damn you, Santa, for maxing out my credit card!